NJWMA Scholarship Program
Deadline – August 1st
CRITERIA ESTABLISHED FOR SCHOLARSHIP (Open to any age high school graduate)
$1,000.00 award that will be payable to the educational institution.
Student eligible to apply:
- Part time employees of a NJWMA member. (Must be employed with same member for at least one (1) year)
- Full time employees of a NJWMA member, and the employee’s sons, daughters or spouse. (Must be employed with same member for at least one (1) year)
- Independent contractors who have been with the sponsoring member for at least one (1) year.
NOTE: A ‘NJWMA member’ also includes Associate Members.
This scholarship is open to students meeting the above criteria PLUS:
- Will be attending a two (2) year or four (4) year Junior College, University or Trade/Technical school.
- Enrolled for a minimum course load of twelve (12) credit hours.
- Applicant must have graduated high school with a minimum 2.5 grade point average.
- Any student currently enrolled in a college or trade/technical school program.
- Must be sponsored by a member in good standing with the NJWMA.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS AUGUST 1st